- fill a vacuum填补真空
- produce〔create, cause〕 a vacuum产生〔制造〕真空
- low〔rough〕 vacuum低真空
- fine〔high, perfect〕 vacuum高真空
in a vacuum似在真空中
vacuum circuit breaker真空断路器
vacuum heat treatment真空热处理；化学热处理
- The food is kept in the absolute vacuum.
- I bought a vacuum yesterday.
- His wife's death left him a vacuum in his life.
- These're vacuum controls.
- Please vacuum the carpets after the breakfast.
- I moved the chairs back so that I could start vacuuming.
Vacuum configurations for superstringsOn Gauge Invariance and Vacuum Polarization[Vacuum sealing as treatment of soft tissue damage in open fractures]Vacuum-deposited, nonpolymeric flexible organic light-emitting devices.Wiring-free, plumbing-free, cooled, vacuum chuckCosmological constant—the weight of the vacuumVacuum-assisted closure: a new method for wound control and treatment: clinical experience.Studies of multiphoton production of vacuum-ultraviolet radiation in the rare gasesA randomised prospective study comparing the new vacuum extractor policy with forceps deliveryOxidative Desulfurization of Light Gas Oil and Vacuum Gas Oil by Oxidation and Solvent Extraction