better late than never亡羊补牢；迟做比不做好
never fail to一定会...
now or never勿失良机，机不可失；把握现在
never say die不要失望
as never before前所未有地，空前地
tomorrow never comes切莫依赖明天
never for a moment adv. 决不
never heard of it从来没听说过
never to be forgotten铭刻肺腑的
never so much as甚至连…都不
- I will never forget your kindness.
- In these altitudes snow never melts.
- His love for science will never die.
- We will never yield to invaders.
- We never flinch from difficulties.
- She would never thrash her children.
- She never goes to the cinema.
- I never miss a chance of playing football.
- He had no sense of shame and never felt guilty.
- He has never heard of that before.
- I have never made his acquaintance.
Media Will Never Influence LearningBody Weight and Mortality among Adults Who Never SmokedBody mass and 26-year risk of mortality among women who never smoked: findings from the Adventist Mortality StudyProspective Study of Intentional Weight Loss and Mortality in Never-Smoking Overweight US White Women Aged 40–64 YearsAmbulatory blood pressure, target organ damage and aortic root size in never-treated essential hypertensive patients1631PDProminent immune suppressive tumor microenvironment in female never-smoker lung cancer patients with EGFR mutationsGefitinib as a first-line therapy of advanced or metastatic adenocarcinoma of the lung in never-smokersInfluence of Angiotensin II Type 1 Receptor Polymorphism on Aortic Stiffness in Never-Treated Hypertensive PatientsLack of association between serum uric acid and organ damage in a never-treated essential hypertensive population at low prevalence ...Italian nivolumab expanded access program in nonsquamous non–small-cell lung cancer patients: results in never-smokers and EGFR-mut...