- selfish interests私利
- selfish motives自私的动机
- purely〔totally, very〕 selfish纯粹〔完全,非常〕自私
- A selfish person always thinks about himself.
- I am becoming more and more irritated by his selfish behaviour.
- I call his behaviour mean and selfish.
- Nobody but you could be so selfish.
- I have been a selfish being all my life, in practice, though not in principle.
Selfish Routing and the Price of AnarchySelfish routing and the price of anarchy.Geometry of the Selfish HerdSelfish and Spiteful Behaviour in an Evolutionary ModelThe selfish brain: competition for energy resourcesRouting in Socially Selfish Delay Tolerant NetworksRouting in Socially Selfish Delay Tolerant NetworksSelfish Operons: Horizontal Transfer May Drive the Evolution of Gene ClustersAre Women Less Selfish Than Men?: Evidence From Dictator ExperimentsAd hoc-VCG: a truthful and cost-efficient routing protocol for mobile ad hoc networks with selfish agents