- bad〔ill〕 workman蹩脚的工匠
- efficient workman效率高的工人
worker, labourer, workman
- He is only an occasional workman.
- The workmen fixed the water system.
- The workman is still busy concreting the road.
- A good workman doesn't abuse his tools.
- The workman flatten a piece of metal by hammer it.
- The workman accidentally drilled a hole in the gas main.
Digital Control of Dynamic SystemsThe many HATs of transcription coactivatorsThe role of chromatin during transcription.How regulatory T cells work.The inhibitory cytokine IL-35 contributes to regulatory T-cell function.How regulatory T cells work.Major and trace element composition of the depleted MORB mantle (DMM)Alteration of nucleosome structure as a mechanism of transcriptional regulation.Stimulation of GAL4 derivative binding to nucleosomal DNA by the yeast SWI/SNF complexFunction and selectivity of bromodomains in anchoring chromatin-modifying complexes to promoter nucleosomes.