- chair a workshop主持研讨会
- conduct〔run〕 a workshop开办讲习班
- visit a workshop参观一个车间
- drama〔theater〕 workshop戏剧讲习班
- The workshop has shut down and the workers are unemployed.
- Workshop conditions are often noisy and dirty.
- There are more than fifty workers in this workshop.
- She was always the first to arrive at the workshop.
- Our workshop turns out parts for generators.
- He'll chair a weekend workshop on politics.
- We'll have a poetry workshop.
- She is studying in a theatre workshop.
Indoor allergens and asthma: report of the Third International Workshop.Dust mite allergens and asthma: Report of a second international workshop ☆Cancer stem cells--perspectives on current status and future directions: AACR Workshop on cancer stem cellsA National Cancer Institute Workshop on Microsatellite Instability for cancer detection and familial predisposition: development of ...A National Cancer Institute Workshop on Microsatellite Instability for Cancer Detection and Familial Predisposition : Development of...Cancer Stem Cells鈥擯erspectives on Current Status and Future Directions: AACR Workshop on Cancer Stem CellsA comparison of event models for naïve bayes text classification, in AAAI-98 workshop on learning for text categorizationVascular dementia: diagnostic criteria for research studies. Report of the NINDS-AIREN International WorkshopRotterdam ESHRE/ASRM-Sponsored PCOS consensus workshop 21. group: Revised 2003 consensus on diagnostic criteria and long-term health...The definition and classification of dry eye disease: report of the definition and classification of the Dry Eye WorkShop (2007)