- The main crops are corn, millet, yam, naked oats, buckwheat, and other small grains.
- Two important aboriginal foods are the fruit of the cycad palm, and a large nutritious yam.
- A true yam is a starchy edible root generally imported to the United States from the Caribbean.
- Today the terms generally are used interchangeably , and the U.S.Department of Agriculture requires that a label with the word yam be accompanied by the term sweet potato.
- Today the terms generally are used interchangeably , and the U.S. Department of Agriculture requires that a label with the word yam be accompanied by the term sweet potato.
Preparation of YAM Coating on the ZrB_2 CompositesDevelopment of Hawthorn and Yam Vinegar BeverageTechnology Research of Chinese Yam Heat Pump DryingMicrostructural characterization of yam starch filmsThe Tropical Tuber Crops: Yam, Cassava, Sweet Potato, CocoyamsEffects of Climate Change on Yam Production in Cross River State, NigeriaDevelopment of Compound Probiotics Fermentation Yam-banana YoghurtComplete genome sequence of yam chlorotic necrosis virus, a novel macluravirus infecting yamBarrier, mechanical and optical properties of plasticized yam starch films.Complementarity between Geographical and Social Patterns in the Preservation of Yam (Dioscorea sp.) Diversity in Northern Benin