- yoke oxen给牛加上轭
- yoke plough给犁套上轭
- yoke together套在一起
- yoke in套上…
- yoke to与…合作
- An ass and an ox, fastened to the same yoke, were drawing a wagon.
- The plow was pulled by a yoke of oxen.
- Slaves are under the yoke of their masters.
- He had got his neck out of the yoke of matrimony.
- Every farmer knows how to yoke the oxen together.
- The farmer was yoking his oxen to a plough.
- He intends to yoke me as his yokefellow.
- They are yoked in marriage.
A New Nonlinear Optical Borate Crystal K2Al2B2O7 (KAB)Notes on the Difficulty of Studying the State (1977) †Full band waveguide-to-microstrip probe transitionsRecent development of nonlinear optical borate crystals: key materials for generation of visible and UV lightSustainable Development and Equity:Contribution of Working Group III to the Fifth Assessment Report of the Intergovernmental Panel o...Moment-Rotation Curves for Bolted ConnectionsExpression of c- erb B receptors, heregulin and oestrogen receptor in human breast cell linesUnique and Recurrent Mutations in the Filaggrin Gene in Singaporean Chinese Patients with Ichthyosis VulgarisAnalysis and design of miniaturized lumped-distributed impedance-transforming balunsA Review on High-Speed Machining of Titanium Alloys