- Huge waves drove the yacht onto the rocks.
- The yacht hit a rock and damaged her bows.
- Our little dinghy was dwarfed by the big yacht.
- They were able to position the yacht by means of radar.
- If he can afford a luxury yacht, then a fortiori he can afford to pay his debts.
- Will you crew for me on my yacht?
Yacht barnacle inhibitor systemYacht Ownership and vacation programPredicting the speed of sailing yachtA twisted flow wind tunnel for testing yacht sailsHow to manage yacht tourism in Turkey: A swot analysis and related strategiesLudic and liminoid aspects of charter yacht tourism in the Caribbean.Energy expenditure during a single-handed transatlantic yacht race.Computational and experimental study on performance of sails of a yachtAssessing Intellectual Capital efficiency and productivity: An application to the Italian yacht manufacturing sectorRelationship between motion sickness, migraine and menstruation in crew members of a "round the world"yacht race.