- He dived into his new job with great zest.
- The setback did not damp his zest.
- He entered into our plans with terrific zest.
- Humor gave zest to his speech.
- The element of risk gave (an) added zest to the adventure.
- The monkfish was very delicate and great with the orange zest.
- Toss apple with remaining 1/2 cup flour, add to batter with lemon zest.
Zest and workZest and work.Zest Checkpoint storage system for large supercomputersZest Checkpoint storage system for large supercomputersSystem and Method for Removing Zest from the Citrus and Fruit RindsProperties of perimetric threshold estimates from full threshold, ZEST, and SITA-like strategies, as determined by computer simulationEvaluation of Histone 3 lysine 27 trimethylation (H3K27me3) and enhancer of zest 2 (EZH2) in pediatric glial and glioneuronal tumors...COSMOS Morphological Classification with the Zurich Estimator of Structural Types (ZEST) and the Evolution Since z = 1 of the Lumino...Indoor and Outdoor Falls in Older Adults Are Different: The Maintenance of Balance, Independent Living, Intellect, and Zest in the E...The Nonlinear Relationship Between Gait Speed and Falls: The Maintenance of Balance, Independent Living, Intellect, and Zest in the ...