- military academy军事院校
- military adventure〔intervention, occupation〕军事冒险〔干涉,占领〕
- military airplane军用飞机
- military band军乐队
- military base〔drill, engineering〕军事基地〔训练,工程〕
- military bearing军人的举止
- military career戎马生涯
- military correspondent随军记者
- military government军政府
- military intelligence军事情报(工作),军事情报部门
- military operation〔regime, science, secrets〕军事行动〔统治,科学,机密〕
- military affairs〔camp, circle, discipline, law〕军务〔营,界,纪,法〕
- military age服兵役的年龄
- military expenditure〔expenses〕军费
- military police宪兵队
- military rank军衔
- military review阅兵式
- military service兵役
- military uniform军服
- call in〔order〕 the military命令军队
military affairs n. 军事；军务
military academy n. 陆军军官学校
- They are making further efforts to decrease military spending.
- In some countries all the young men do a year's military service.
- The military were called in to deal with the riot.
- The military has tightened its hold on the country.
Military health spending growth slowsFourth Military Medical UniversityStability of recall of military hazards over timeA Comparison of Commercial and MilitarY computer Security PoliciesScreening for psychological illness in military personnel.Transformational leadership: Industrial, military, and educational impact.Increasing the scope: military and sporting optics makers are focusing on ever-increasing sophistication.(Military & Sporting OPTICS)Warzone violence in Vietnam: an examination of premilitary, military, and postmilitary factors in PTSD in-patientsCross sectional retrospective study of prevalence of atopy among Italian military students with antibodies against hepatitis A virus.Mental health problems, use of mental health services, and attrition from military service after returning from deployment to Iraq o...