- As an academician, I think Mathematics is an intriguing and absorbing science.
- Our professor is an academician of the Science Academy.
- Professor Wang was appointed academician of the Engineering Academy.
- I'm the first academician in our family.
- Nowadays, academicians have changed their thinking. They truned more practical.
Would-Be Academician Pirates Papers4. The Hanlin Academician (1877-1882) : Chang Chih-tung and Educational Reform in ChinaEditorial to mark the eightieth birthday of Academician Detchko PavlovOn the 100th Anniversary of the Birth of Academician A. D. Kovalenko (1905–2005)Late Quaternary clay mineral record in Central Lake Baikal (Academician Ridge, Siberia)Paleomagnetic record from Academician Ridge, Lake Baikal: a reversal excursion at the base of marine oxygen isotope stage 6IN HONOR OF ACADEMICIAN N. G. BASOV'S SIXTIETH BIRTHDAY: Experimental and theoretical investigations of the influence of a saturati...A new age model for the sediment cores from Academician ridge (Lake Baikal) based on high-time-resolution AMS 14 C data sets over th...Review of a 40‐year debate in international advertising: practitioner and academician perspectives to the standardization/adaptatio...Consumer’s Perception and Purchase Intentions Towards Organic Food Products: Exploring Attitude Among Academician