- The vagrant had to beg for money.
- You shall be a vagrant and a wanderer on earth.
- We met a band of vagrant beggars there.
- After leading a vagrant life, he was too glad to get back to his home town.
- Presently a vagrant poodle dog came.
Vagrant Lichens in North AmericaVagrant Dermatocarpon in Western North AmericaA new Lichenostigma on vagrant Aspicilia speciesLocomotion in burrowing and vagrant wolf spiders (Lycosidae)Allochthonous and vagrant ichthyofauna in Hellenic marine and estuarine watersThe leopard seal at Marion Island, vagrant or seasonal transient?Falling Through the Cracks: Mental Disorder and Social Margin in a Young Vagrant Population[Psychiatric homelessness research. From "psychopathology of the vagrant"to "homeless mentally ill"]An analysis of the fall occurrences and nocturnal orientations of vagrant wood warblers (Parulidae) in California /Using stable isotope analysis of multiple feather tracts to identify moulting provenance of vagrant birds: a case study of Baikal Te...