ever since adv. 从那时到现在
because, for, as, since
as 从属连词，语意较because, since弱，着重在主句，所表示的原因或理由是“附带的”。
for 接一段时间 for three years,
since 接点时间或一句话，since 3:00
- He must have taken the book since it isn't here.
- Since you can't answer the question, perhaps we'd better ask someone else.
- He had spoken to her only once since the party.
- She's so easily fatigued since her illness.
- She hasn't been out riding since the accident.
- Bows and arrows have long since been out of use.
- He left home two weeks ago and we haven't heard from him since.
Advances in flavonoid research since 1992.ChemInform Abstract: Advances in Flavonoid Research Since 1992systolic blood pressure since 1980: systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiological studies with 786 country-y...CHARLES HORNSBY, Kenya: a history since independence. London: I. B. Tauris (£45 – 978 1 84885 886 2)...Global analyses of sea surface temperature, sea ice, and night marine air temperature since the late nineteenth centurySericulture in Zhejiang Province Since China'Reform and Opening up(Ⅲ)——Development in Production Technology of Silkworm Eggs(Silk...Global, regional, and national causes of child mortality: an updated systematic analysis for 2010 with time trends since 2000.National, regional, and global trends in body mass index since 1980: Systematic analysis of health examination surveys and epidemiol...Rayner, N. et al. Global analyses of sea surface temperature, sea ice, and night marine air temperature since the late nineteenth ce...Henning Melber (ed.), Re-examining Liberation in Namibia: political culture since independence. Uppsala:...