wrapped up in醉心于…的；全心照料…的
- She keeps all her children wrapped up in cotton wool.
- The hills were wrapped in mist.
- The Christmas presents were wrapped (up) in tissue paper.
- The nurse carried in a baby wrapped (up) in a warm blanket.
- I wrapped the rug around the sick man's legs to keep him warm.
- This box of chocolate was wrapped round with foil.
- They wrapped fish and chips in a sheet of newspaper.
- The traveler wrapped himself with a blanket.
Wrapped packageWrapped packageWrapped coin roll and method of forming sameG -Structures and Wrapped NS5-BranesFractional Branes and Wrapped BranesCosts of immune defense: an enigma wrapped in an environmental cloak?Graphene-Wrapped Fe3O4 Anode Material with Improved Reversible Capacity and Cyclic Stability for Lithium Ion BatteriesGraphene-wrapped sulfur particles as a rechargeable lithium-sulfur battery cathode material with high capacity and cycling stability.Preparation and characterization of individual peptide-wrapped single-walled carbon nanotubesPreparation, Alignment, and Optical Properties of Soluble Poly(phenylacetylene)-Wrapped Carbon Nanotubes†