- The mist had cleared away and the stars were out.
- Thus,the coolant continually takes heat away from the engine, where it could do damage, and delivers it to the radiator.
- The mob made a fast and furious attempt to break down the barriers.
- I will break down its wall, and it will be trampled.
- The wing of the plan broke away in mid-air and the plane crashed.
- He hasn't been away from home before.
- The hotel is only two miles away.
- She broke away from the arresting officer.
- He finally managed to break free from his attacker.
New Medical Book, ‘Break Away,’ Details What Is Often MisdiagnosedBreak AwayBREAK-AWAYAn Expanding Break-Away Radio Collar for Black BearBreak away base for electrical deviceDISPOSABLE UNDERGARMENT HAVING A BREAK-AWAY PANELTo Break Away or Strengthen Ties to Home: A Complex Issue for African American College Students Attending a Predominantly White Inst...Thrombus filter with break-away anchor membersAn expanding break-away radio-collar for small mammalsA Break-Away Expandable Collar for Cervids