- employ〔hire〕 a detective雇用一名侦探
- clever〔bright〕 detective聪明的侦探
- famous detective著名的侦探
- The detective laid great stress on details.
- The detective was trying to ascertain exactly who was at the party.
- The detective thought the stick was relative to the murder case.
- The detective tried to reason out how the thief had escaped.
- The company hired a detective to investigate the accident.
- The detective posed as a mourner at the victim's funeral.
- She read detective stories as an escape.
- The detective film is very interesting.
The Ecological DetectiveThe ecological detective :Multidimensional detectiveThe ecological detective:ncofronting models with dataThe Ecological Detective:Confronting Models with Data (MPB-28)The Ecological Detective: Confronting Models with Data (MPB-28)Playing Detective: Reconstructing Software Architecture from Available EvidencePreface: Beyond The Null Hypothesis : The Ecological Detective Confronting Models with Data (MPB-28)Mitchell JR, Wood E, Collins KA telomerase component is detective in the human disease dyskeratosis congenita. Nature (London) 402: ...Our stolen future: Are we threatening our fertility, intelligence and survival? A scientific detective story: Theo Colburn, Dianne D...