- elicit a reply引出回答
- elicit a response引起大的反应
- elicit the truth探出真相
- elicit information by inquiring打听出消息
- elicit from从…探出
- elicit applause from sb博得掌声
- elicit a confession from sb诱某人招了供
- elicit jeer from the opposition引起了反对党的嘲笑
- elicit a laugh from sb逗人发笑
- The detectives tried to elicit where he had hidden his loot.
- I could elicit no response from him.
- At last we have elicited the truth from him.
- He succeeded in eliciting the information he needed from her.
Haloperidol antagonism of cue-elicited cocaine craving.Presynaptic inhibition of elicited neurotransmitter release.Activation of Memory Circuits during Cue-Elicited Cocaine CravingTwo Distinct Sources of Elicited Reactive Oxygen Species in Tobacco Epidermal CellsRedirecting In vivo Elicited Tumor Infiltrating Macrophages and Dendritic Cells towards Tumor RejectionModifying Enzymes are Elicited by ER Stress, Generating Epitopes that are Selectively Recognized by CD4+ T Cells in Patients With Ty...Increased superoxide anion production by immunologically activated and chemically elicited macrophagesMycobacterial and schistosomal antigen-elicited granuloma formation in IFN-gamma and IL-4 knockout mice: analysis of local and regio...Effect of Age on Cytotoxic T Lymphocyte Memory as well as Serum and Local Antibody Responses Elicited by Inactivated Influenza Virus...Effects of immobilized immune complexes on Fc- and complement-receptor function in resident and thioglycollate-elicited mouse perito...