- If he carries on driving like that, he'll end up dead.
- You could end up running this company if you play your cards right.
- Wasteful people usually end up in debt.
- If you do that, you'll end up with egg on your face.
- The party ended up with the singing of Auld Lang Syne.
- The greedy high official ended (up) in prison.
Is Ali Destined to End Up Alone AgainOrganellar genes: why do they end up in the nucleus?Fashion clothing – where does it all end up?Why Do so many Women End up in Bad Jobs?: A Cross-country AssessmentTemporary Workers in Italy: Who Are They and Where They End UpDegradable polymers in a living environment: where do you end up? †The Wrangle over the Olympic Stadium Must Not End Up in the Courts. This Is What the FA Is For'No matter what I did I would still end up in the same position': age as a factor defining older women's experience of labour market...EXPERTNESS DIVERSITY AND INTERPERSONAL HELPING IN TEAMS: WHY THOSE WHO NEED THE MOST HELP END UP GETTING THE LEASTScout's honor: their mothers are in prison (or have been), but my favorite girls in uniform won't end up there themselves. (The Last...