astronaut 指在外层空间(outer space)驾驶宇宙飞船、航天飞机等飞行装置的宇航员。
- The astronaut can send out a robot which will work on the unknown planet, collecting rocks and minerals, putting up a permanent observation station or traveling far and wide.
- My son's dream is to be an astronaut.
- A rocket manned by trained astronauts will launch soon.
- The rocket boosts the astronaut into space.
- He'll be an astronaut by the time he is thirty.
Assessments of astronaut effectiveness.Astronaut Exposure to Space Radiation: Space Shuttle ExperienceSafe Passage: Astronaut Care for Exploration MissionsBioastronautics: the influence of microgravity on astronaut healthAstronaut families and parachute children: the cycle of migration between Hong Kong and AustraliaIncidence of Epstein-Barr virus in astronaut saliva during spaceflight.Astronaut's organ doses inferred from measurements in a human phantom outside the international space station.Flexible families? 'Astronaut' households and the experiences of lone mothers in Vancouver, British ColumbiaThin filament diversity and physiological properties of fast and slow fiber types in astronaut leg muscles.Analytic design of satellite constellations for zonal earth coverage using inclined circular orbits. J Astronaut Sci