- Personally, I like blue best.
- She saw to the comforts of her guests personally.
- I really need to talk to him personally.
- He was personally criticized by inspectors for his incompetence.
- I have nothing against Sandy personally, but her family's a bit strange.
- I dislike him personally, but I admire his art.
- Don't take my remarks about your plan personally.
- I don't know him personally, but he used to work for my father.
Personally controlled online health data--the next big thing in medical care?Discovering personally meaningful places:An interactive clustering approachPersonally relevant intrusions outside the laboratory: long-term suppression increases intrusion.On the leakage of personally identifiable information via online social networksOn the leakage of personally identifiable information via online social networksChildren's memory for a personally experienced event: Implications for testimony.The brain response to personally familiar faces in autism: findings of fusiform activity and beyondNeural substrates for functionally discriminating self-face from personally familiar facesThe natural history of Machado-Joseph disease. An analysis of 138 personally examined cases.Pierce K, Haist F, Sedaghat F, Courchesne E. The brain response to personally familiar faces in autism: findings of fusiform activit...