- senior employee高级雇员
- senior student高年级学生
- the senior class高年级
- the senior partner资深股东
- senior in office职位较高的
- two years senior to sb比某人大两岁
- college senior大学四年级学生
- high school senior中学毕业班学生
- the village senior村子里的年长者
- the senior of profession同行中的前辈
senior high school高中
senior middle school高中
senior vice president高级副总裁
senior school n. 大龄儿童学校（学生为英国的11岁以上儿童）
senior high school student高中生
- He is senior to me, though he is younger.
- She was unfit for such a senior position.
- Lying north of the church is a girls' senior high school.
- Although he is senior to his wife, he is inferior to her in salary.
- A senior member of the committee is authorized to act for the chairman during his absence.
- The three vice-ministers are my seniors.
- He is my senior by two years.
- This is a senior of the profession.
- The seniors defeated the juniors by 3-1.
Cedarville Senior Named U.S. Inspector General’s Intern of the YearProfile of senior high school students’ creative thinking skills on biology material in low, medium, and high academic perspectiveThe treatment of diarrhoea: a manual for physicians and other senior health workers.Urban residential environments and senior citizens' longevity in megacity areas: the importance of walkable green spaces.Benefits of influenza vaccination for low-, intermediate-, and high-risk senior citizensInformation Technology Assimilation in Firms: The Influence of Senior Leadership and IT InfrastructuresInformation Technology Assimilation in Firms: the Influence of Senior Leadership and it InfrastructuresThe role of picture of process (pp) on senior high school students’ collision concept learning activities and multirepresentation a...The Differences in Life Satisfaction between the Elderly Who Live in Senior Home Care and Living with the FamilyStress, anxiety, and depression in hospital consultants, general practitioners, and senior health service managers