- accustomed seat惯常的位置
- accustomed attitude of optimism一贯的乐观态度
- fully accustomed完全习惯的
- gradually accustomed渐渐习惯的
- be accustomed to习惯于…
- be accustomed to hard work习惯艰苦工作
become accustomed to习惯于；对…变得习以为常
get accustomed to变得习惯于，习惯于
became accustomed to sth对…变得习惯起来
- He was accustomed to command, not to entreat.
- You will soon get accustomed to the climate here.
- I might have been incredulous had I not been accustomed to such responses.
- He is accustom to get up at six.
- She sat in her accustomed place reading.
- The stars will avert their gaze from these men and alter their accustomed course.
Effect of calcium supplementation on bone mineral accretion in gambian children accustomed to a low-calcium diet.Double-blind, controlled calcium supplementation and bone mineral accretion in children accustomed to a low-calcium diet.Effect of calcium supplements and stage of lactation on the calcium absorption efficiency of lactating women accustomed to low calci...Comment on the request for validation ofMurex lotorium Linneaus, 1758 (Gastropoda) in its accustomed sense. Z...Murex lotorium Linnaeus, 1758 (Mollusca, Gastropoda): request for validation in its accustomed sense und...Lasioptera Meigen, 1818: application to preserve the generic name in its accustomed meaning (Diptera: Cecidom...INTERPRETING for DEAF STUDENTS: FACTS and FANTASIES: Students Who Benefit from the Services of an Interpreter Also Have to Be Develo...Access to Health Care in AmericaOn-demand numerical conversionAgonist-antagonist combination to reduce the use of nicotine and other drugs