clinging vine n. [美口]依附男人的女人
- The grapes withered on the vine.
- He cut some grapes for me from the vine.
- The grapes are growing well on the vine.
- The tomatoes ripened on the vine.
- The vine twines around the trunk.
- A cluster of gropes hung from the vine.
- There they looked out of the window at the ivy vine.
- A rose is a perennial shrub or vine.
- An old, old ivy vine climbed half way up the brick wall.
Extraction of high-value added compounds by subcritical water and fractionation by membrane processes : Valorization of vine and win...The distribution of an invasive plant in a fragile ecosystem: the rubber vine (Cryptostegia grandiflora) in ...Chemical control of vine weevil larvae on containerゞrown hardy ornamental nursery stock 1986–1989Belowground Interactions in a Vine (Vitis vinifera L.)-tall Fescue (Festuca ...The algorithmic analysis of hybrid systemsThe algorithmic analysis of hybrid systemsSymbolic model checking for real-time systemsThioflavine T interaction with synthetic Alzheimer's disease beta-amyloid peptides: detection of amyloid aggregation in solution.No Title Leptospirosis: a zoonotic disease of global importanceAutoradiographic Study of Cell Migration during Histogenesis of Cerebral Cortex in the Mouse