- worldwide fame誉满全球
- worldwide influence世界性的影响
- The story has attracted worldwide attention.
- Gasoline now has an almost worldwide use.
- Our hotel have a worldwide reputation for good service.
- Our society expanded into a worldwide organization.
- The company has worldwide distribution channels.
- More than 100 million votes were cast worldwide.
The worldwide leaf economics spectrumEstimates of worldwide burden of cancer in 2008: GLOBOCAN 2008The metabolic syndrome: a new worldwide definitionThe number of people with glaucoma worldwide in 2010 and 2020Group IDFETFC: The metabolic syndrome–a new worldwide definitionCancer incidence and mortality worldwide: sources, methods and major patterns in GLOBOCAN 2012Globocan 2000 : cancer incidence, mortality and prevalence worldwideHuman papillomavirus is a necessary cause of invasive cervical cancer worldwide.Establishing a standard definition for child overweight and obesity worldwide: international survey.IDF Epidemiology Task Force Consensus Group. The metabolic syndrome-a new worldwide definition