- become addicted to alcohol喝酒成瘾
- become addicted to drugs吸毒成瘾
- become addicted to gambling赌博成瘾
- He's finally off (ie is no longer addicted to) drugs.
- He's hooked on (ie addicted to) speed.
- Smokers who inhale are likely to become addicted to nicotine.
- He is addicted to alcohol.
The addicted human brainThe addicted human brain: insights from imaging studiesThe addicted synapse: mechanisms of synaptic and structural plasticity in nucleus accumbens.The addicted human brain viewed in the light of imaging studies: brain circuits and treatment strategies.Online video game addiction: identification of addicted adolescent gamersDifferential induction of apoptosis in HER2 and EGFR addicted cancers following PI3K inhibitionBlack Grandparents Rearing Children of Drug-Addicted Parents: Stressors, Outcomes, and Social Service NeedsAcquired immunodeficiency with reversed T4/T8 ratios in infants born to promiscuous and drug-addicted mothers.Activation of orbital and medial prefrontal cortex by methylphenidate in cocaine-addicted subjects but not in controls: relevance to...Local Ablative Therapy of Oligoprogressive Disease Prolongs Disease Control by Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitors in Oncogene-Addicted Non–...