- furious debate〔struggle〕激烈的辩论〔争斗〕
- furious storm猛烈的暴风雨
- furious temper暴躁的脾气
- I was annoyed, indeed furious, over what happened.
- If this news ever reaches her ears, she'll be furious.
- She maintained a calm exterior, though really she was furious.
- After receiving the insulting letter, he became furious.
- There was a furious knock at the door.
- The ship can weather the furious storm.
Bio-ontologies-fast and furious.Deaths from symptomatically identifiable furious rabies in India: a nationally representative mortality surveyDifference in neuropathogenetic mechanisms in human furious and paralytic rabiesFurious and paralytic rabies of canine origin: neuroimaging with virological and cytokine studiesDETERMINATION OF ORNITHINE CARBAMOYL TRANSFERASE IN SERUM; A RAPID METHODSolid-State SPECT technology: fast and furiousCaspase-8, death-receptor signaling, and hepatocarcinogenesis: the Fas and the furious.Slow, fast and furious: understanding the physics of plant movementsTime to positivity of neonatal blood cultures: fast and furious?Stem cells: Fast and furious.