- fuss about激动不安
- fuss around无意义地忙乱
- fuss up打扮,装饰
- fuss up and down忙得团团转
- fuss about为(某人)担忧
- fuss over the children为孩子操心
- fuss over dinner手忙脚乱地做饭
- fuss with one's clothes过分讲究衣着
- fuss with one's hair过分讲究发型
make a fuss大惊小怪，小题大做；吵吵闹闹
make a fuss about小题大作
kick up a fuss大吵大闹；起哄，滋事
make a fuss over对…大惊小怪
- Stop all this fuss and get on with your work.
- I do not want to make a fuss over such a trifle.
- That's why we're making such a fuss over her.
- There is sure to be a fuss when my parents find the window is broken.
- Stop fussing and eat your food!
- Your father is beginning to fuss.
- Don't fuss me while I'm driving.
ElliPro: a new structure-based tool for the prediction of antibody epitopesDevelopment of an epitope conservancy analysis tool to facilitate the design of epitope-based diagnostics and vaccinesThe longevity and activity of the primary root of maizeA PLASTIC COMPOSITE ELEMENTDevelopment and replenishment of the P-depletion zone around the primary root of maize during the vegetation periodMetabolism and compartmentation of dihydrozeatin exogenously supplied to photoautotrophic suspension cultures of Chenopodium rubrumProtein sequence database for pathogenic arenavirusesIn situ -determination of the phosphate-gradient around a root by radioautography of frozen soil sectionsA method for measuring length, spatial distribution and distances of living roots in situMutants of a azospirillum affected in nitrogen fixation and auxin production