- hostile army敌军
- hostile country敌国
- hostile glance含敌意的一瞥
- hostile look不友好的看
- openly hostile公开反对
- perfectly hostile完全反对
- hostile to〔towards〕对…怀有敌意的,反对…的
- hostile to one's suggestions反对某人的建议
- hostile to reform反对改革
- Let's hope they will refrain from hostile actions.
- I don't like her manner -- she's very hostile.
- I don't know why she is hostile to me.
- The new government was hostile to them.
- He shielded me from hostile criticism.
Hostile attributional biases in severely aggressive adolescents.Hostile Attribution of Intent and Aggressive Behavior: A Meta-AnalysisHostile Takeovers in the 1980s: The Return to Corporate SpecializationHostile Attribution of Intent and Aggressive Behavior: A Meta-AnalysisMisuse Cases: Use Cases with Hostile IntentHostile marital interactions, proinflammatory cytokine production, and wound healingIs it time to pull the plug on the hostile versus instrumental aggression dichotomy?System and method for protecting a computer and a network from hostile downloadablesAlone and aggressive: Social exclusion impairs self-control and empathy and increases hostile cognition and aggression.Disorganized infant attachment classification and maternal psychosocial problems as predictors of hostile-aggressive behavior in the...