- propagate cunningly精巧地传播
- propagate easily容易传播
- propagate peacefully安静地传播
- propagate rapidly迅速蔓延
- propagate by taking cuttings用插条的方法繁殖
- propagate by vibrations靠震动传播
distribute, propagate, spread, circulate
- Most plants propagate by seed.
- Insects propagate themselves by means of eggs.
- This kind of cell propagates faster in warm environment.
- We should propagate scientific ideas .
- They started a newspaper to propagate their ideas.
- Missionaries went far afield to propagate their faith.
Monocytes, neutrophils, and platelets cooperate to initiate and propagate venous thrombosis in mice in vivoConformational shifts propagate from the oligomerization domain of p53 to its tetrameric DNA binding domain and restore DNA binding ...Does Financial Globalization Propagate Managerial Skills? Lessons from the Mutual Fund IndustryBe Careful What You Backpropagate: A Case For Linear Output Activations & Gradient Boostingα-Synuclein propagates from mouse brain to grafted dopaminergic neurons and seeds aggregation in cultured human cellsHansen, C. et al. α-synuclein propagates from mouse brain to grafted dopaminergic neurons and seeds aggregation in cultured human c...Hwang, W.L.: Singularity detection and processing with wavelets. IEEE Transaction on Information Theory 38, 617-643Singularity detection and processing with waveletsPhenomenology, Astrophysics and Cosmology of Theories with Sub-Millimeter Dimensions and TeV Scale Quantum GravityGeometry and kinematics of fault-propagation folding