- Peter is our youngest child, and we have three others besides.
- Our youngest child is six.
- The first prize went to the youngest child in the class.
- She always favours her youngest child (more than the others).
- Parents often dote on their youngest child.
Indicators for assessing infant and young child feeding practices, part 2: measurement.Indicators for assessing infant and young child feeding practices. Part 3: Country profiles.RU Nutrition - Publications - Infant feeding - Global strategy for infant and young child feedingCloning and tissue distribution of the human 11 beta-hydroxysteroid dehydrogenase type 2 enzyme.Indicators for assessing infant and young child feeding practices: part 1: definitions: conclusions of a consensus meeting held 6-8 ...Explicit syllable and phoneme segmentation in the young child ☆The pictorial scale of perceived competence and social acceptance for young children.GeneScan Reverse Transcription-PCR Assay for Detection of Six Common Respiratory Viruses in Young Children Hospitalized with Acute R...Cognitive recovery in socially deprived young children: the Bucharest Early Intervention Project.Influenza A infections in young children. Primary natural infection and protective efficacy of live-vaccine-induced or naturally acq...