- break one's foot弄伤脚
- carry sb off his foot使某人极度兴奋
- cut the foot to fit the shoe削足适履
- fall on one's foot安然脱险,运气好
- find one's foot开始能走路,能独立行动,适应新环境
- get a foot in在…中找机会参加
- get cold foot害怕,胆战心寒,临阵畏缩,畏缩不前
- get to one's foot站起来
- go on foot步行去
- have cold foot害怕,胆战心寒,临阵畏缩,畏缩不前
- have one foot in the grave已是风烛残年,离死不远
- have two left foot极其拙笨
- hurt one's foot弄伤脚
- keep one's foot站住脚
- land on one's foot运气不错,化险为夷
- put a foot wrong做一件错事,说一句错话
- put one's foot down坚决,坚定,行动果断,坚决反对,坚定不移地干
- put one's foot in one's mouth说错话,做错事
- put one's foot up双脚平搁起来休息
- put one's best foot forward飞速地向前,全力以赴
- rise to one's foot站起来
- set foot踏上,进入
- set foot on Chinese soil踏上中国国土
- set on foot开始,发动
- spring to one's foot跳着站起来
- stand on one's own foot自力更生,自立
- struggle to one's foot挣扎着站起来
- sweep sb off his foot使某人大为激动
- warm one's foot暖脚
- wash one's foot洗脚
- broken foot骨折的脚,受伤的脚
- light foot脚步轻
- naked foot赤脚,光脚
- wounded foot受伤的脚
- foot brake脚刹车
- foot carrier步行邮递员
- foot drop足下垂
- foot's pace步行速度
- at the foot of在…下部,在…脚下
- at the foot of page在一页的下端
- at the foot of the grave墓脚下
- at the foot of the hill山脚下
- at the foot of the mountain山脚下
- at the foot of the statue雕像脚下
- at the foot of the table桌子脚下
- beyond a few feet数英尺以外
- from head to foot从头到脚
- the pain in one's foot脚痛
- on foot步行,在进行中
- on one's foot站着,起立(回答等),痊愈,复原
- set a plan on foot实施计划
- under foot脚下
- foot up把…加在一起,结算
- foot up all items把各项加起来
- foot up an account结算账目
- foot up to加起来共
at the foot of在…（山）脚下；在…的下部
set foot on踏上
hand and foot手脚一起；完全地；无微不至地
set foot in v. 踏进；进入；涉足于
from head to foot全身
foot in the door成功的第一步，成功地开始
on the wrong foot以不好的方式开始，出师不利
under foot adv. 在地面；在脚底
on the right foot以好的方式开始；开张大吉；开门红
foot the bill负担费用，付帐
foot and mouth disease[病]口蹄疫
- I apologized to her for stepping on her foot.
- I hurt my foot while playing football.
- They sank the post two feet deep in the ground.
- I missed the target by one foot.
- The waves wash the foot of the cliffs.
- They camped at the foot of the mountain.
- He sat on the foot of the bed.
- We foot it all the night.
- We have missed the last bus,so we'll have to foot it.
- We decided to foot it over to the convenience store.
- I suppose Jim will foot the bill as usual.
- Let me foot the bill,if you don't mind.
- He wildly stamped the chair with his foot.
- I stepped in a puddle and got my foot wet.
- His debts foot up to a huge sum.
- The expenses foot up to 50 dollars.
Preventing foot ulcers in patients with diabetes.The global burden of diabetic foot disease.Adhesive force of a single gecko foot-hair.Adhesive force of a single gecko foot-hair\nDiagnosis and Treatment of Diabetic Foot InfectionsMicrofabricated adhesive mimicking gecko foot-hair.Wound healing and its impairment in the diabetic footIncidence, outcomes, and cost of foot ulcers in patients with diabetes.Epidemiology and control of hand, foot and mouth disease in Singapore, 2001-2007International consensus and practical guidelines on the management and the prevention of the diabetic foot. International Working Gr...