- guilty conscience愧疚的心理
- guilty look内疚的表情
- guilty party有罪的一方
- guilty acts罪行
- feel guilty感到内疚
- look〔plead〕 guilty显得内疚
- pronounce guilty of...宣判犯有…罪
- guilty about内疚…的
- guilty of a crime有罪,犯罪
- guilty of a serious blunder犯大错
- guilty of murder〔theft〕犯杀人〔偷窃〕罪
- guilty to stealing the bicycle犯偷自行车罪
feel guilty about感到愧疚
be found guilty被认定有罪
- The court found him guilty.
- The man was proved guilty of murder.
- A man is accounted innocent until he is proven guilty.
- His answer evidenced a guilty conscience.
- He had no sense of shame and never felt guilty.
"He's guilty!": Investigator bias in judgments of truth and deception.Guilty in whose eyes? University students' perceptions of cheating and plagiarism in academic work and assessmentPatent foramen ovale: innocent or guilty? Evidence from a prospective population-based study.Less Guilty by Reason of Adolescence: Developmental Immaturity, Diminished Responsibility, and the Juvenile Death Penalty.METHOD FOR A CLASSIFICATION GUILTY KNOWLEDGE TEST AND INTEGRATED SYSTEM FOR DETECTION OF DECEPTION AND INFORMATIONPromoting self-compassionate attitudes toward eating among restrictive and guilty eaters.The validity of psychophysiological detection of information with the Guilty Knowledge Test: A meta-analytic review.Mock Juror Attribution of Criminal Responsibility: Effects of Race and the Guilty But Mentally III (GBMI) Verdict OptionAutonomic recognition of names and faces in prosopagnosia: a neuropsychological application of the Guilty Knowledge Test.Elaad, E.: The Validity of Psychophysiological Detection of Information with the Guilty Knowledge Test: A Meta-Analytic Review. Jour...