33. Khurana believes that the importation of terminology aims to .
[A] revive historical terms
[B] promote company image
[C] foster corporate cooperation
[D] strengthen employee loyalty
34. It can be inferred that Lean In .
[A] voices for working women
[B] appeals to passionate workaholics
[C] triggers debates among mommies
[D] praises motivated employees
35. Which of the following statements is true about office speak?
[A] Linguists believe it to be nonsense.
[B] Regular people mock it but accept it.
[C] Companies find it to be fundamental.
[D] Managers admire it but avoid it.
36. Which part of the jobs picture was neglected?
[A] The prospect of a thriving job market.
[B] The increase of voluntary part-time jobs.
[C] The possibility of full employment.
[D] The acceleration of job creation.
37. Many people work part-time because they .
[A] prefer part-time jobs to full-time jobs
[B] feel that is enough to make ends meet
[C] cannot get their hands on full-time jobs
[D] haven' t seen the weakness of the market
38. Involuntary part-time employment in the US .
[A] shows a general tendency of decline
[B] is harder to acquire than one year ago
[C] satisfies the real need of the jobless
[D] is lower than before the recession
39. It can be learned that with Obamacare, .
[A] it is no longer easy for part-timers to get insurance
[B] full-time employment is still essential for insurance
[C] it is still challenging to get insurance for family members
[D] employment is no longer a precondition to get insurance
40. The text mainly discusses .
[A] employment in the US
[B] part-timer classification
[C] insurance through Medicaid
[D] Obamacare's trouble
21. Cortina holds that early exposure to computer science makes 1t easier to .
[A] complete future job training
[B] remodel the way of thinking
[C] formulate logical hypotheses
[D] perfect artwork production
22. In delivering lessons for high-schoolers, Flatiron has considered their .
[C] career prospects
[D] academic backgrounds