33. Eberle would agree that scheduling regular times for reading helps .
[A] encourage the efficiency mind-set
[B] develop online reading habits
[C] promote ritualistic reading
[D] achieve immersive reading
34. "Carry a book with you at all times" can work if .
[A] reading becomes your primary business of the day
[B] all the daily business has been promptly dealt with
[C] you are able to drop back to business after reading
[D] time can be evenly split for reading and business
35. The best title for this text could be
[A] How to Enjoy Easy Reading
[B] How to Find Time to Read
[C] How to Set Reading Goals
[D] How to Read Extensively
36. One cross-generation mark of a successful life is .
[A] trying out different lifestyles
[B] having a family with children
[C] working beyond retirement age
[D] setting up a profitable business
37. It can be learned from Paragraph 3 that young people tend to .
[A] favor a slower life pace
[B] hold an occupation longer
[C] attach importance to pre-marital finance
[D] give priority to childcare outside the home
38. The priorities and expectations defined by the young will .
[A] become increasingly clear
[B] focus on materialistic issues
[C] depend largely on political preferences
[D] reach almost all aspects of American life
39. Both young and old agree that .
[A] good-paying jobs are less available
[B] the old made more life achievements
[C] housing loans today are easy to obtain
[D] getting established is harder for the young
40. Which of the following is true about Schneider?
[A] He found a dream job after graduating from college.
[B] His parents believe working steadily is a must for success.
[C] His parents' good life has little to do with a college degree.
[D] He thinks his job as a technician quite challenging.
21. According to Paragraph 1, Parkrun has .
[A] gained great popularity
[B] created many jobs
[C] strengthened community ties
[D] become an official festival
22. The author believes that London's Olympic "legacy" has failed to .
[A] boost population growth
[B] promote sport participation
[C] improve the city's image
[D] increase sport hours in schools