- Everyone wishes to ameliorate his own condition .
- He works hard to ameliorate his family's poor circumstances.
- It is not clear what can be done to ameliorate the situation.
- Self-talk can thus ameliorate our status.
- Steps have been taken to ameliorate the situation.
- The situation has ameliorated.
Mesoangioblast stem cells ameliorate muscle function in dystrophic dogs.Mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate experimental autoimmune encephalomyelitis inducing T-cell anergy.Polyunsaturated fatty acids ameliorate hepatic steatosis in obese mice by SREBP‐1 suppressionCorrigendum: Mesoangioblast stem cells ameliorate muscle function in dystrophic dogs.Probiotics Ameliorate Recurrent Th1-Mediated Murine Colitis by Inducing IL-10 and IL-10-Dependent TGF-β-Bearing Regulatory CellsSystemic infusion of FLK1(+) mesenchymal stem cells ameliorate carbon tetrachloride-induced liver fibrosis in miceNatural killer cells ameliorate liver fibrosis by killing activated stellate cells in NKG2D-dependent and tumor necrosis factor-rela...Human bone marrow stem cells exhibit neural phenotypes and ameliorate neurological deficits after grafting into the ischemic brain o...Grafts of embryonic substantia nigra reinnervating the ventrolateral striatum ameliorate sensorimotor impairments and akinesia in ra...Administration of hepatic stimulatory substance alone or with other liver growth factors does not ameliorate acetaminophen-induced l...