- The reactor was built for tame atomic energy use.
- There has been a move away from nuclear energy.
- Nuclear energy remains a double-headed creature.
- The greatest emphasis is paid on the peaceful utilization of nuclear energy.
- Einstein was the first to show in theory how the energy of the atom might be released.
Atomic energy levelsAtomic energy levels - The rare-Earth elementsReevaluation of X-Ray Atomic Energy LevelsNew Autoionizing Atomic Energy Levels in He, Ne, and ArAtomic energy levels of the iron-period elements: potassium through nickelAtomic Energy Levels for the Thomas-Fermi and Thomas-Fermi-Dirac PotentialMortality of employees of the United Kingdom Atomic Energy Authority, 1946-97.Stalin and the Bomb: The Soviet Union and Atomic Energy, 1939-1956 by David HollowayMultipolar theory of black-body radiation shift of atomic energy levels and its implications for optical lattice clocksSelected tables of atomic spectra - A: Atomic energy levels - Second edition - B: Multiplet table; N I, N II, N III. Data derived fr...