- You must learn to rid yourself of such troublesome thoughts.
- She has left, for instance, some troublesome bits of scaffolding, like the vermiform appendix, behind.
- This species is a troublesome weed.
- He hoped in this way to get rid of the troublesome prisoner.
- A troublesome situation has grown up.
- Noise has always been the most troublesome problem in seismic prospecting.
Incontinence and troublesome behaviors predict institutionalization in dementia.Troublesome and disruptive behaviors in dementia. Relationships to diagnosis and disease severity.Threshold concepts and troublesome knowledge: linkages to ways of thinking and practisingWhy Journalists Lie: The Troublesome Times for Janet Cooke, Stephen Glass, Jayson Blair, and Brian WilliamsThreshold concepts and troublesome knowledge: Linkages to ways of thinking and practising within the disciplinesNearness diagram (ND) navigation: collision avoidance in troublesome scenariosThreshold Concepts and Troublesome Knowledge: Epistemological Considerations and a Conceptual Framework for Teaching and LeaningEating disorder NOS (EDNOS): an example of the troublesome “not otherwise specified” (NOS) category in DSM-IVCredible Commitments in R&D Collaborations: A Testing Exercise with a Troublesome ConstructJoint modeling of parentally reported and physician-confirmed wheeze identifies children with persistent troublesome wheezing