act for v. 代理
act against vt. 违反
in the act of正在做…时
act of god天灾；不可抗力
- Acting is his bread and butter.
- Despite fine acting by several well-known stars, it was a young newcomer who stole the show.
- He is famous for his fine acting.
- Harry decided to humor Fred by acting like he was grossed out by the toffee.
- Ignore her, she's just acting.
- The acting chairman did everything appropriately.
- He will stand in as the acting manager.
- They constituted an acting committee.
- His acting career spanned 55 years.
Phorbol ester-inducible genes contain a common cis element recognized by a TPA-modulated trans-acting factor: CellPlanning and acting in partially observable ...Plant cis-acting regulatory DNA elements (PLACE) database: 1999Planning and acting in partially observable stochastic domainsBiochemical Purification and Pharmacological Inhibition of a Mammalian Prolyl Hydroxylase Acting on Hypoxia-Inducible FactorPlant cis-acting regulatory DNA elements (PLACE) database. Nucleic Acids Research, 27, 297-300PLACE: a database of plant cis-acting regulatory DNA elements.A novel cis-acting element in an Arabidopsis gene is involved in responsiveness to drought, low-temperature, or high-salt stress.microRNA-directed phasing during trans-acting siRNA biogenesis in plants.Histone sumoylation is a negative regulator in Saccharomyces cerevisiae and shows dynamic interplay with positive-acting histone mod...